DEAKIN University was established in 1974, and since then, it has immensely contributed towards offering students world-class programs and endless opportunities. The university ranks among Australia’s leading tertiary education providers and ranks in the top 1% of all universities worldwide (ARMU).
The DEAKIN University has won numerous awards for its contribution to students education and innovative learning. Every year, the university offers education to over 60,000 students, including 15,000 international students and around 5,300 students from India.
How Deakin University is helping Indian Students?
DEAKIN University was one of the first international education providers to establish an office in India in 1994 and had its engagement in India for 27 years. It is currently the most trusted Australian Provider across education, research, capacity building, training and consultancy programmes with academia, industry and Government.
It has established exclusive partnerships in India to upscale education and research into beneficial community outcomes, world-class graduates, and community growth and sustainability.
DEAKIN University is offering 100% scholarship to Indian students under the Vice-Chancellor’s Meritorious Scholarship program 2021.
Vice-Chancellor Meritorious Scholarship Program 2021
The DEAKIN University has launched its Vice-Chancellor’s ‘Meritorious Scholarship Program’ in 2015, and since then, several students have received their scholarships.
The program offers a 100% waive over tuition fees to six high-achieving Indian students for their studies entire duration. The scholarship program is part of the DEAKIN initiative named ‘Changing Lives’ and recognizes students’ potential to make a remarkable contribution to India.
In 2019, over 1000 relevant applications were received from all across India for the scholarship program. This year, applications are open for all the students(subject to eligibility criteria) for applying in July and November.
The scholarship applications are open to all students residing in India who meet the minimum eligibility requirements:
- 85% and above or equivalent in the 12th Indian Board Examinations / IB / GCSE
- Significant achievements in co-curricular activities during the undergraduate course
- 80% and above or equivalent in the undergraduate degree
- Significant achievements in co-curricular activities
- Minimum English language capability as required for the course and Deakin University
- A demonstration of commitment to give back to the community
- The scholarship for Technology, Science, Maths and Engineering is being instituted in association with India’s largest biopharmaceutical industry, Biocon.
- The second one being the scholarship for Athletic activities and Sports is being offered in collaboration with the IPL team Rajasthan Royals.
- Third scholarship for Management is awarded in collaboration with the National HRD Network.
- The fourth scholarship stands for any of the courses across undergraduate and postgraduate curriculum in collaboration with the Times Network.
It’s once in a year opportunity for you to study at Australia’s top university with 100% waive over on the tuition fees. Registrations will open for students in the month of July and November, this year. If you wish to study abroad with a full scholarship, don’t wait for the right time and apply now.
Leave a Reply