How to Download Admit Card and other Important Info
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is a public central university. University established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan as Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875. The Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College became Aligarh Muslim University in 1920. AMU offers more than 300 courses in both traditional and modern branches of education.
AMU Admit Card 2018 Release Date
|Full Form||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Admit Card available Now?||Yes|
AMU Admit Card Details
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test admit card 2018 through online mode from the website. The admit card is available Online for All Streams. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam centre details, candidate’s roll number, etc. The following information will be present in the AMU Admit card 2018. Students Required to fill All the Details of the following points in the Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate Father Name
- Examination Schedule
- Address of the candidate
- Photograph and Signature
- General Instructions
How to download Admit Card
For all registered candidates, AMU Admit Card will be available only in online mode. Candidates will be able to download the admit card of AMU Test 2018 by following steps,
- Visit the official website of Aligarh Muslim University official site i.e..,https://www.amu.ac.in/
- On the Official Website find the link of AMU Admit Card 2018. And Enter the login credentials
- Click on’ Download Admit Card’ button. Candidates can also click on ‘Know your Transaction ID’ if they have forgotten it.
- Click on submit to view the admit card. Candidates must check dates and timings of the exam.
- After the Registration Process print the Documents as a hard copy for further Use.
AMU 2018 Candidate Guidelines
- The Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card, ID proof. Candidates must read and follow the instructions about hall ticket after downloading the admit card.
- Candidate Should not carry the mobile phone, electronic wristwatch, study material, electronic gadget, calculator, log tables, etc.
- The Admit Card is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counselling and admission.
- Candidates must check the admit card carefully before downloading it. Because of the mismatch in details, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Admit Card will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified.
Document Required with Admit Card on Exam Day
Candidates are advised to read all the rules and regulations for the examination carefully. Check the materials that candidates have to bring along for the entrance examination.
- AMU Admit Card 2018
- Valid Photo Identification Proof as Passport or
- Driving License or
- Voter ID/Aadhar card or
- IT PAN card or
- College ID card.
AMU 2018 Contact Address
The Applicant for any problem and any query about the AMU Admit Card 2018. Any difficulty in downloading Admit Card or does not receive Admit Card, then they must contact at the following address.
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Administrative Block, AMU
Aligarh – 202002 (UP) – INDIA
- email to Controller: email@example.com
- email to Asstt. Controller (Degree Section): firstname.lastname@example.org
- email to Asstt. Controller (Research Unit): email@example.com
Also, Check the Following Link for more info regarding Entrance Exams.
for any Request/Querry, Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
we will Update more Model and sample papers soon.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAligarian
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheAligarian
Hope this Article helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of AMU Admit Card 2018. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Important Concepts of Entrance Test.
Source: Exams Update